Ares vs Sparta elite owner and friends

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_One_Original_FaIrY_DeViL_-, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Well. What can i say? Me and the owner of sparta elite fell out after I did something he did not agree with and he kicked me from his clan. Personally i was infuriated because I feel as if I got kicked for no reason, but its a difference of opinions.

Then I tried to confide my thoughts and opinions on the matter with someone I thought I could trust annnnddddd she went and told him my thoughts so he then proceeded to farm me along with a few other sparta elite members.

I dont know maybe they thought I would lie down like a little dog and take my whipping but alas.....no. In fact im enjoying this little 1vclan and dont plan on breaking for a while.

Obviously this is a futile kamikaze mission but I wont be bullied by anyone. Im not looking for support or help for apparently i brought this on myself but I do want to say......Sparta Elite pays great :p

2. Good luck buddy.. =) have fun!

3. Good luck and don't back down from them

4. We gave you a trial you wasnt up to standard. Your a liar. A cheat a general piece of . So you make a thread you lil cry baby. The way you conduct yourself on the game its quite clear why you have no friends in real life or kaw. You carry not one of the traits we look for at SE. So play the big man all you like and cry to all you like. Its not our fault you didnt make the grade.

why do all but hurt noobs post on forums. Its a war game. Not forum wars. Get over it ya little wankstain n do one

ᎦᎬ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸A̸Ł༒ཾPS̸Ξ༻ᎦᎬ

͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟--ػཥཐའϯཐ--ཛ།༏ϯཇ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟

5. SE STAY OFF THIS THREAD

6. Not to make you mad but you are fighting on forums here too Does that make you a noob?

7. So can someone explain why you need to put multiple members on him?

Or is that just part of the traits that you guts have over at SE?
    :|

Come on SE, seriously someone fight him 1v1.

Also, saying he has no friends on real life or KaW? Do you know his personal life?

8. Oh really farm me for a question gonna put most your clan on me to?

9. 1v1 it ... No need for a clan

10. That's 2 of your members hitting now waiting on the third member because it takes your whole clan to do something apparently

11. Tbh that's what it looks like

12. Why do forum trolls always side with the apparently innocent party. It is a 1v1. You dont no the ins and outs so makes me laugh when you feel the need to stick your coins in. Believe who you like. He was booted for many reasons and hes a compulsive liar. More fool yous for listening 

13. I'm not taking his side but if it takes to 6 mill cs to farm me who's not even 2 mill cs he is telling the truth it must take your whole clan

14. Well, I'm not saying I've picked any sides.

But there's already 2 people now within 2 pages saying they're being hit by more than one person...

But you do what you gotta do...

15. This is not a 1v1, saw the SS . Don't hit him in my clan. 

16. 1vClan? Sparta's that weak, that they have to get the entire clan on one person?

17. 