Are you planning on releasing KAW on windows phone?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Thr title says it all, i guess

2. Too small a market to justify it.

3. Honestly just get a new phone. Windows phones suck so bad for pretty much everything and aren't user friendly.

4. its for the non social people who dislike friendly

5. So....

Everyone on KaW?

6. Been 6 years I think bit late late for that

7. Support

8. Be cool and buy and iPhone 6plus

9. Well not everybody can buy a device and eat it like your brother, moose :p

10. I can understand why we didn't had a Windows Phone version of KaW until now. As some people stated wouldn't be very appealing to build an application from scratch for a tiny market. But with Project Astoria around the corner (actually its already available for selected developers) would be no excuse. Porting an iOS or Android application to Windows Phone will be piece of cake.

11. Project Astoria? Is that the cover up where the government hides the alien bodies? Or is it the coverup where America faked the moon landing?

12. "Microsoft's Channel 9 released a video today showing just how easy it is to port popular Android apps over to Windows 10 for phones. Microsoft's Operating Systems Group Program Manager, Agnieszka Girling (who you may remember from her presentation at Microsoft Build), details how Project Astoria cuts the time it takes for developers to port Android apps over to Windows 10 for phones.

Sometimes, it merely takes one line of code to port an Android app over to Windows 10 for phones. Once Windows 10 RTM is released, Project Astoria, or Project A as it is referred to, will become available and provides Universal Windows Platform Bridge toolkit that will enable developers to build Windows 10 apps for phones by reusing developers' Android code."

source