Are there any true warriors left

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 0nesy, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Currently my clan Eternal Guardians are embroiled in a war with F2 challengers a branch of French and furious, but you see they are way bigger. Apparently honor and actually warring ppl who are equals has disappeared. It all started after a friend got caught up in a misunderstanding with one of there members who was even her friend, then her alt currently in my clan was a target thereby making my clan targets. We were told to leave and hits will stop. As usual I refused we willstand and fight no matter the odds or the opponent  Eternal Guardians don't back down or surrender. Do your worst you cheese eating surrender monkies

(This was posted here to show how wimpy they are and bc I've been blocked from their walls, the truth is too hard to handle apparently)

2. True dat ****

3. Seriously, wish ya luck, and fight with all you've got.

4. If you really think you're wronged, call some friends in. That's what they did... :roll:

5. Well I don't fight cheap

6. One...uhhhhhh, ok then. It's not really fighting cheap to even the playing field after a huge misunderstanding gets your entire clan farmed now Is it?

7. That's respectable and honorable, but it's not fair for you. Why make it harder for y?ourself

8. Stand your ground and just keep pushing forward. They can't hold everyone back for long.

9. They can if they're pinned forum.

10. It's a war..... :|

Do you really think in RL, countries would try to make it fair for the other side to win?

Nope.

11. Your clan is doing reckoning? You might need to call in an entire war clan...

12. And people think you're an idiot if you attack someone 5x less than your size...

13. Most of our members can't even help us bc their too small

14. And shut up gking I never said they couldn't I just said their not true warriors and can't fight a real fight against equals, I'm calling them wimps

15. Where it takes 5 of themto pin me

16. If they have mercs, bring some in of your own, that way it's still fair.....

17. They are part of a much larger clan it would take a lot of mercs 

18. Never did like the "Leave the clan" option for a surrender.

19. Yep I rejected that option 