APPEAL OVER MITH AFTER WAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llllMllllAllllRllllKllllYllll, Dec 15, 2012.

1. I've spent 14 Miths n only got 29 Miths as rewards! You call this an improvement of mith payout? You must be kidding! First you did the matchup n then reset! And now with this dodgy mith payout? Please do something DRASTIC about your efficiency!

2. Nice payout bro.

3. With this little payout I wonder how many wars we have to get in to purchase the new items! Lol - come on!

4. It's because of the forfeiture, if they didn't forfeit you would have received a lot more mith. I would personally farm them for that 

5. Read other threads. You get paid back the mith you used that leaves 15. The other 15 is based on your contribution (plunder earned, pots used, and pots you caused your opponent to use) to the war.

6. Liverpool lo! Farming a clan for ff a war! I'll consider! Haha...

7. The MITH payout is horrible if the other team Forfeits. Something needs to be done about this.

We shouldn't get punished for doing so well that other team FF.

8. Comparatively, in one war the other team forfeited (I had ~2bil plunder) and I received 35 mith (14 used, then in a war without a ff I had 2.3bil plunder an received 70 mith (14 used). So there is a large difference

9. Be happy that they AUTOMATICALLY get the mith you spent back when you win.

10. We can't control of opponent want to forfeit,
    We can't force opponent don't forfeit too.

If like this kind of situation,is really not fair.

11. That's why if someone forfeited on me it's cause for farming, you can justify them robbing you of 25 mith, which at 500mil per is 12.5bil. So, you just lost 12 bil because they forfeited lol

12. Your build and your actions play a large part in your reward

13. Thank you Moose.

14. Mood I would argue that whether or not the other team forfeits has more influence on layout than your contributions. It appears to me non ff wars yield 3-4 times the mith for comparative actions

15. Because when they don't ff you get to do more actions. In the future please think this through.

16. Stop being so defensive about comments from the public n sit back n ponder on the constructive comments! The usual feedback received - just a formality (very sickening indeed) : We shall look into it n improve in future!!! Come on - really get to it n start doing something serious! Here the problems are pressing hard n instead of dealing with this pressing issue, the devs still got the time to come up with some dodgy new items! it's like getting from a frying pan into the fire! Stop excuses!