App Store Rating

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Steelheart, Mar 16, 2016.

1. KAW has an App Store rating of one star and the reviews repeatedly list sexual harassment as the reason.
    What new players will download an old game with such a reputation? I'm not seeing many new players lately and suspect this is why.
    There are 2 fixes I can see. One: have a rating and review drive aimed at all to ode who are invested in KaW.
    2: kill the game name and rebrand as a different game without the negative history while keeping the game going so that those invested in it will keep spending

2. 1: ios store rating is not 1. It fluctuates but it's definitely not 1.

2: That sounds shady. Like its a good idea(if your first point were true), but I don't think apple would let them do it.

4. We be nice to them, if they be nice to us.

5. The rating is 4/5.... lol

6. Yes, precious, false!

7. Wut

8. Don't ask Smeagol. Poor, poor Smeagol.

9. Delta called you precious, Jackson. Lol.

10. He wants the Precious. Always he is looking for it. And the Precious is wanting to go back to him... But we mustn't let him have it.

11. [​IMG]

12. My bad side will get the better of me:(
    Anyone else wanna be Gollum?

13. Sneaky little Hobbitses.

14. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

15. It was tricksy, precious. Very tricksy.

16. Yes, precious, False! They will cheat you, hurry you, LIEEEEEE!

17. It's hopeless! Every orc in Mordor is going to hear this racket! Let's just tie him up and leave him.

18. In response to the thread not the odd lord of the rings thing that has started, I think it's 1.5 for the current update 4/5 for all of them

19. There's > 30,000 members of this community, for there to only be 30 or less reviews ain't too hot.

Devs should consider offering an incentive, such as a free crystal for filling a review. Other top grossing games do such.

20. 4.4 rating in Android from 33,570 reviews