app crashes on iPhone 4s

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by chirohorit, Nov 27, 2016.

1. This new app keeps crashing on my iPhone 4s and lots others as per App Store reviews. Please devs, fix this asap.

It keeps showing the loading screen and boom, crashes ... Nothing else.

-- edit

I do get the notification pushes but can't log into the app

-- edit

Thanks for all your replies. Thanks to Titan_God for detailed troubleshooting suggestion. I had both versions installed, as suggested by the devs to keep the new one, it worked for me.

For those who are wondering it's 4s or the IOS, it's nothing like that. Thanks for your suggestions though :)

Thanks

2. Go upgrade......

3. Well this isn't 2012 anymore.

4. Think you're out of the loop. They mentioned anything below a certain iOS would not be supported. I think...

5. You may want to send this through feed back, also you can send this to support@athinkingape.com. If you email them do the following: (iOS only)

Go to settings
    Go to privacy
    Go to Diagnostics
    Go to diagnostics and usage data

Now select the first kingdoms at war line and open it. Copy and paste data into your email. This could give them first hand visual of why it's crashing.

6. Get a better phone

7. Your 4 is about obsolete.

8. Same here on my second account on iPad , very frustrating to bypass Black Friday opportunity to up

9. Uninstall the app and reinstall, I've had the same problem. It should fix your issue.

10. An iPhone 4s is the problem there. Surprised the phone even still turns on still..

11. lol the 4 is very outdated ...but honestly the 2 that I have logon just fine ...ild rather have an iPhone4 then a face full of exploding Samsung crapdroid phone anyday 



12. Yes this new app looks and works similar To The old versión before 1.49 it crashes because of The initial Promo screen... I had To reinstall The new app 5 times in less than 2 weeks Now... Dont know if this Is only To older devices than 5s , but this app looks Like a enhanced One of The older One..

13. I have had this problem after getting the new app, had to reinstall every day. I still do have to reinstall every other day now, it's annoying as hell but even the devs can't work out the issue