Apology to Zaft from Jemo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _J___e____m________o__________, Jan 7, 2013.

1. I sincerely apologize for offending and disrespecting Zaft Echelon and Zaft Faith members. I broke the rules of a Zaft member and deserve the situation I'm in. This is Jemo formally apologizing and this mistake will never be made again. Much respect to the Powet of Zaft. To Alaska drifter I apologies for being extremely rude. Hope to move on from this and I sincerely apologize and respect you all. -Jemo

2. RESERVED FOR NO REASON

3. ZAFT Echelon accepts your apology and will agree to CF. I'd ask other ZAFT clan(s) and or members to please do the same
    Thank you CSN

4. ZAFT Echelon accept apology

5. ZAFT FAITH accepts your apology bro. Happy Kawing. Please CF on Jemo

6. Why is everyone apologizing to these guys lately?

7. I was thinking the same thing, I've been hit by them and hitting them still, didn't know there were so many single guys hitting Zaft

8. Mrcuddlebunny dtw

9. Bunny make ur own thread n get out of jemo's!

10. this isn't the place to be talking **** now is it? That wasnt the intention of my post. Idiot. Get back to hitting me I've been out of regen for 1mins

11. Ps, you're both pinned. Dirty you now have 3 def pots.

12. Faith refrain from posting here

13. One of the more sincere apologies that I've seen recently unlike other idiots that go through the motions but spout a load of crap instead.
    Takes a bigger " man" to properly apologise and mean it.
    I hope you gain a sliver of respect from this apology OP. (and a lesson learnt)



14. I'm sory fee hitin mite zaft plese acept cfd

15. Normal nub apology 