apology to TRIDENT FAMILY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by aunghtetbobo, May 16, 2013.

1. Hi all trident bros and siss.how are you?I wish you all happy and peaceful in your lives.next few hours I will meet osf against New Hollow Elite clan.For me big battle.Nice decision my clan owner.I know for you too hard to decide if you don't drop also I will leave bro.we must see our clan mates.I don't want to see my trident meet any trouble too.

2. What did I just read?

3. I'm going to attempt to translate this..

4. Hi all trident bros and siss.how are you?I wish you all happy and peaceful in your lives.next few hours I will meet osf against New Hollow Elite clan.For me big battle.Nice decision my clan owner.I know for you too hard to decide if you don't drop also I will leave bro.we must see our clan mates.I don't want to see my trident meet any trouble too.

TRANSLATION:

Hello, my fellow clanmates at the Trident Family, hope all is well! I've gotten into a spot of trouble, and in the next few hours I will be fighting a spy build from New Hollow Elite in a 1v1. I'm leaving the clan I'm in as I don't want to see them get dragge into this. I advise you to do the same.

5. *dragged

6. Nicely done worm

7. Thank you for de-noobing it.

8. They want apology from me.I can't give them because I am from trident.I must see met bro who passed away.let me fight with honor strength loyalty and justice.let me die in battle field.let me show them until last blood what is trident.let me write down my history bro and sis.Buddha will protect me.

9. Excellent worm just excellent give the worm a round of applause he translated drunkinese 

10. Is OP Burmese?

11. Oh good lord you take this game too seriously. You've pretty much bled out on the battlefield being naked and potless now. Time to just walk away. 

12. Looks like worm you got another job to do.. :lol:

13. I will deal with tera do you remember be since I was small you farm me and you give me trouble now I can hit you tera.I will show you what is Myanmar.

14. I knew it! He Is Burmese!

15. Tera, I do believe is 1012

16. I am now waiting you new hollow elite clan.

17. Op all you do is.stuff like this periods.at every second why.(?)

18. Oi worm. Please translate again.

19. Yep I agree, we need the worm 24/7 on this thread- otherwise I don't know what's happening.

20. Mad you made I hope I and idiot damn so are you that say to wanted just I but, me farm to want may you this reading finished are you time the by.