Apology to Seven Deadly Sins Family clan Lust

Discussion in 'Wars' started by JoHnnY_tHe_DaNgErOuS, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Early today I was in an osw. A friend called me to help out and I was given the name of someone farming members of a clan in which I have friends. I had looked up the name of the farmer and began attacking that person as well as many other members within his clan.

I attacked many members for about 30 minutes when I realized we were supposed to be attacking another clan's members which the farmer had formerly belonged to. Still, it is unclear how and why it was situated this way.

So the reality is I attacked a bunch of innocent players which had no connection with the osw. I felt bad once I realized what I had done. So now I am here apologizing for my wrong actions.

This is not written out of fear or cowardice, but because I know I made the mistake by hitting a bunch of innocent bystanders. So Stoirin, Killin-it, Maniac, and all the rest that are not named, I apologize for the multiple attacks.

And to let everyone know Stoirin handled it in a respectful and diplomatic way. There was no trash talk or attitudes. He handled it in a mature manner, which is a good quality for the owner of a clan.

2. Apology Accepted!
    ♛⁂†7DS†⁂♛

3. I also would like to thank you for the way you handled yourself in the situation. You showed class and respect throughout!

4. Thanks for that. Just like we talked about, I knew I was wrong so your reaction was expected and understood. We'll be in touch.

5. But one correction... I'm a girl 

6. LMAO, I woke up and check in to see that I had been farm like no other. Was wondering what was going on hahahahaha!! Thanks for the Apology Johnny!! From mistakes usually comes a great friendship which you have earned. Hope to see ya around!! Apology Accepted buddy!!

7. We will definitely be in touch! 

8. ♛⁂Ϯ7DSϮ⁂♛

9. Haha. I was begining to think to were a girl. I don't why, I think it was the emojis you used in your posts.

10. Thanks Mainiac. It is true that good respected friendships can be created from what began as a fight. Especially in real life!

11. Stoi a sexy lady bro

12. Ty Martyr

13. ♛⁂Ϯ7DSϮ⁂♛

14. Good job fam

15. ♛⁂†7DS†⁂♛

16. Don't mess with Stoirin. She's quite the warrior. 