apology to Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 23, 2013.

1. I need to apologize to my new family bc I must cut ties so soon, but I have some close friends fighting zaft right now and I can't sit on the sidelines, I've upgraded just a bit to where I can hit 8mcs and have already started hitting ZF -nix- , and before y'all ask yes I'm getting through, about 70% of the time with pots. So for whatever it's worth I'm in :) wish me luck this will be my last hoorah,getting burnt out. Peace

2. LETHAL FOR LIFE!!!

3. :| so your done being a noob and complaining about osiris? Great! Now you can gwt pounded by zaft :D

4. Why dont you just upgraded fully lol?

5. Love u guys sorry

6. Good luck lethal :)

Hope the time with os was well spent, they are a great family

7. Nice bro, cuz im sure this needed a thread.

8. Relax tnt, is there really anything else going on in forums?

9. So you wasted all that time, hitting OS, making Lala drop build to hit you, then joining them, then having to leave to join osw, seems legit

10. Still a better love story than twilight

11. Op

Respect for making the hard decision.

As far as a thread goes, this is a war game. And this post is the op declaration of war towards zaft because he wishes to help friends. And it is also one he can post to Osiris to apologize for his stay being shortly lived.

This is more relevant than most post to be truthful. As far as in game actions.

But you can't please everyone op. Good luck bud. Hope this osw breaths new life in game for you and you stay on.

12. Phoeniyx, i would rather see at full of eb threads then this idiots threads. Imagine if everyone wrote a thread everytime they switch clans.

And he can be thrown in with all the idiots that make threads about fighting zaft..again..after they gave him a cf.

13. TNT this isn't a hate thread saying zaft is to big or him saying he hates zaft. He just said that His friends are in an osw with zaft and he is joining them.

His intention to to help friends in osw, not bash zaft.

14. I'm confused. Seeing how u agreed to cf terms and became an Osiris sub clan under those terms, r u now breaking cf???

15. ^ I didn't even think of that...

16. Rustedknight- I realize what hes saying. Im pointing out that who gives a ****. Wanna leave osiris? Leave them. Want to fight zaft? Fight them, but no need to make a threadd

Ya, usually if i dont like a thread i try not to post instead of flaming, but jeez this guy feels the need to update the kawmmunity every time he passes gas.