apology to Last Rights

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _l3ad__-gURu-___MaCHiNE_______, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Having entered this war with no intentions of winning it the time has come apologize to Last Rights for talking smack in during this osw (even tho popping off at the mouth was evenly matched on both sides). As well as apologizing for inviting friends into WoF that were clan farms of LR.

However it looked bad on my part for doing so, my intentions were never to harbor their enemies prior to belle declaring war on Wof. Merely an open invitation between friends. The reason for this war was solely the result of my stubbornness and me trying to show Last Rights that I wasnt afraid of them. I know most of u readers will troll this and say oh lala is butthurt... Blah blah blah. Well I assure u, i am not butthurt. I knew what I was getting into from the start. This war could go on for ever and nothing would come of it. So it is time to step up and show my clan that it's ok to lose.

In conclusion, I am sorry Last Rights for the previously stated reasons.

Time for WoF move on to the next war

2. I like cheesecake

3. Sorry for the poor grammar and typos

4. I never found out who technically won the war between WoF and DE...

5. One of the better apology threads, good job. And it's ok to lose :)

6. Phoenix go ask bob about that war.

7. Apology accepted. :)

8. ༼ᏝེཡིᏕ྄Ꭲི ༼།༽ ᎡེནᏩོᎻེᎢᏕི༽

9. Hi belle

10. I like mods these days they are so nice :D

11. Hi anik :). Yes. I'm super nice. Thanks for noticing. :)

12. Lie. Belle you are super not nice.

13. is it a glitch that i see that belle has only made 139 posts?

14. Belle, I'm sorry but I'm just not used to anyone referring to you as "nice"

15. Yes Bell tore me apart during my interview then gave me a flower. It was really nice.
     WOF much respect 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.