Apology to IDD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MungoBrambleOfSMASHBottom, Oct 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apology to IDD

We, Smash, would like to extend an apology to IDD for unwittingly getting caught up in Kings' clan shenanigans.

This is now the second time Kings have tried to drag us and our family into an OSW they started and have no hope of winning.

Kings are no longer welcome to Smash or any associated clan while this OSW with IDD continues.

2. Not accepted

3. Judging by this apology thread I doubt kings will want to visit you after this osw either ️

4. Accept it benneh 

5. Accepted as agreed by majority. Thank you.

CF in place IDD.

6. Smash
    Kings Loungeshame on you ...again trying to get other clans involved in this OSW to fight your battles.

7. Im actually more angry now after reading it 

8. Happy kawing...just keep a watchful eye out for kings alts, cowards, and runners.

9. Lmfao did u take musangs manhood out ur mouth when u wrote that? Dragged u in? Lol not dragged u into anything  oh dear i tho k musangs gonna get another clan hit.... For him having alts in it stripping us.

10. What are you talking about stripping? IDD we are poor players love to do EB. We are no war clan just EB fairies. How can EB fairies, strips any mighty Kings 

11. I think Kings too paranoid about IDD. You start stripping each other and try to blame us. I assure you I'm no stripper. Just your poor humble fairy NOOB KAW player. I can't even afford to hire a good ally

12. Lol you were bragging on ur wall earlier about stripping smash haha deleted that quick i see. In truth it seems uve hut smash and stripped them more in last day than 11months against kings. Wtg eb noobs :) q

13. Bootleg before you go accusing us of using Smash please check your facts. And then again coming from y'all who keep using New Age for your benefit in this OSW, that's one point you should think carefully about who is using outside help in this OSW. We have stripped you all by the dozen and over a few times without outside help. Anyway, good luck to the guys at Smash, though I do not see how we got you into this OSW, but we will sort that out after this.

14. @ Padawan as a wise and powerful student. If you have problem with NA why you complain to us. Talk to them. NA at war against YAFI. They are way outnumbered and still able to help us by your saying. Are you trying to say to KAW community that NA are great friends and will help even they are being pin 24/7?

15. I've never been stripped this osw. Better rectify that if you want to claim all of IDD has been stripped. I'm sure those bragging rights are necessary for the self validation you seem to need so desperatly Obi.

16. Only heard of Kings' as a EB clan, IDD I know has never looked for trouble but has held there own when war was brought upon them.

17. thankyou for cf request lock

18. sounds like some players that know what a war game is !

19. Looks like IDD and kings going at it lol good luck on your forever OSW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.