Apology to -FiRE_AnD_iCE-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _Lucy_, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Im sorry i disrespected u and i disrespected Bear,Zel, and Calie please stop hitting me for calling u a fag and then calling u a fagot...i should have shown more respect to u you are not a noob

Please give my apology to Anonymous_Empire as well.

Im sorry Tanner,TL,FiRE who ever u Re please stop farming me and hiring my allies and stealing from me with multiple accounts in my sleep. Please stop i promise i wont disrespect u again and i am also sorry fo calling u a butt pirate and a fudge packer on your wall

So please give me a CF PLEASE

2. Rejected.

3. Those 78 battle losses must have been a long, rough journey.

4. Cf accepted dis wuz a lawwng gerny

5. My post was deleated by a kotfe mod

6. I wasnt expecting these to be newbies 

But it's good to see they are supporting the pvp

7. I saw the post Cow enjoy your perm farming from kotfe i got good friends there sounds like your in trouble

Wonder if a big mouth got u on their **** list?

Anyways i saw your cp... Looks like our in trouble stop trolling and go lube up

8. Wolfie, pvp? See the ton of people she had in her back and she still has new spell  i call that bullying 

9. Cow: how do you know what mod deleted your comment?

10. Kotfe, .. wolfie just learned the hard way... full bars.

11. Have you also seen there stats ?

They all are newbies

And have you thought there's a reason as to why she got clan farmed

12. I wouldn't call it bullying, she disrespected fire and brought it down on herself. She stirs shy she deserved what came to her. Also only fire was hitting Lucy;).

13. Cow I can see how I learned...

That you ran two bars and you zeroed yourself and dtw your own troops.  but hey thanks for the fail love taps

14. Please trash talk all u like wolfie and Cow all i will say is go kotfe much respect and cow should watch it

15. Man anything can turn into a kotfe fight thread these days.

16. Tanner :) nice work bro keep hitting these nubs :lol:

17. yeah this ***** is about to get hit by me now lol.... I started farming fire for her. Then she saysin pm that he's a faggot and rapes men. yup not okay...

18. she also told fire to suck her lady parts o_O LOL