Apology to Bandaid

Discussion in 'Wars' started by 3B_M0NST3R0F3_L0RD, Nov 27, 2012.

1. This is not an admit to defeat, this is an apology for a claim to victory in osw. We had declared war against corsair and his clan for attacking our sub clan. Little did we know he was a guest and weapons of fate was retired. Yes we defended our subclan attacking corsair and the clan he was in. When he left and no hits were returned . We saw it as a victory. So here in lies the misunderstanding and reason for full osw.

So i EbLord formally apologize on the behalf of Chaotic Pride, it's members and myself for claiming a victory in an osw against weapons of fate for the actions of a single visitor.

2. Nicely done.

3. ty bandaid great war.

4. ...be honest. Who didn't see this coming?

5. Happy KaWing eblord and company.

6. Great War guys sorry for the misunderstanding between each other!!!

7. I think, madness, this is a result of communicating not hitting each other. I think, it was more being unclear of what was happening. I think this should be a lesson. Well done both cp and wof. Both great clans and I hope both of you will not upset eachother again. Have fun!!

8. Lala's back 

9. Still want the 1v1 naughty

10. And i wasnt a guest

11. With a name like eblord I'm shocked you're apologizing.  Classic bandaid fighting poor noobs. Lol

12. Devs lock thread.

13. Lol  Can't be expecting much from someone called eblord would you ??

14. I think, it could of been a uncover farmer! Leave us eb noobs alone!!! ;)

15. Cor everyone from both clans falls under the cf. no exceptions

16. Tip I learned from iss so what do u expectjk some of u are alright.

17. Lol corsair you blew your chance go on with you life and I'll go on with mine j have to much others things to do then deal with you right now

18. Naughtyboy, drop the attitude or I'll go 1v1 with you

19. Man just live your guys life its a freaken game if you not even involved why trying to get your nose in the mix I mean that in the nices was no disrespect to anyone. There is nothing to prove and I care less if you think your the bomb maybe you are have fan kawing. I don't have time for all this I'm can bit you you can't beat me BS guys. That all I have to say about that have a nice life and enjoy you gaming time on kaw .