Apology post to DeVaSt4TioN

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DeFi-Narrator, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After giving this much thought I have decided to make this apology post to devast4tion.

Devast4tion I hear by apologized for us hitting your GH and a counsel member.

You have fought a great fight. And I am not sure how us or our sub clan could even think we could beat you.

Please grant my very small alliance a CF so that we may grow our noobs into one day great warriors.

Happy KaWing

2. CF GRANTED,Hardcore alliance great group of people all up for good osw and not running! Happy kawing

3. Respect guys. Have fun!

4. Aww Tom never thought I'd see a cf thread from you

5. It's Nice fighting you guys ;) :D
    Respect to you all

6. Tom made a smart decision. Good leaders know when a fight is worth it and when not. Better to take one for your family instead of destroying it As always -Devast4tion- stays classy

7. Respect! 

8. Tom stook up for his own. Very nice job

9. Thanks guys. Was a great fight. Had a lot of fun too. Doors are always open here for you to visit if you'd like

10. Good fight guys respect to you all :)

11. castromtz will remain a target for me until he removes me as "perm target" from his banner. He unloaded on me minutes before the CF. the rest of you I will not touch.

12. PUNSIEEEE

13. N8mills

Feel free to let me k ow about these matters. He has not yet got the word and will remove the banner shortly.
    Please respect the CF terms and I'll handle this.

14. Respect to our allies! Keep up the good work guys!

15. much repect to you all fr granting the cf but i must admit it was an honor to battle such fierce warriors 

16. Was a great fight and great fun trying to break through your guys' towers!! See ya guys around, hopefully fighting with you instead of against ;)

17. Sorry for the banner :)

18. Respect to Hardcore Alliance

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.