apologies to the HoG's

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DastardlyDone, May 13, 2013.

1. We at Juggernaunt apologies to NICKNAC

2. My apologies again... The above should have read: We Juggernaunts apologies to NICKNAC

3. Our apologies to NicNac

4. You have fail in executing the enemy

5. you can't use the "and" sign when posting in the forums, you have to write the whole word out.

At least I assume that's what all the above is :lol:

6. You can do better than that

7. Hey nicknac how are you doing on this fine Monday?

8. To the clan Heart of Gold, we at clan juggernauts and tower of time would like to apologise to our agression to nicknac and the clan itself, we apreciate that we were in the wrong and would like a cease fire

9. cf agreed to , happy kawing

10. CF granted. HoG and friends, please be respectful on this thread.

Respect to Juggernauts, Happy KaWing!

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟ཛུ ͟Ꭺོ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟ Ꮯེ ͟Ꭷོ ͟Ꮜ ͟ ͟Ɲ ͟Ꮯྀ ͟Ꭵ ͟Ꮮོ ͟ ͟ ͟

11. Pink,
    Apologizing to Nicknac is separate than the real issue at hand. Juggernauts would not have been involved it YOU didn't go to every clan you knew complaining that your been hit, then start having all your friends hit Nick. Deal with it yourself. Why start a kaw wide conflict over simply gettin hit a few times?

Hitting a HoG member with multiple people in different clans, will only result in retaliation by our entire clan.
    Something to think about next time you get hit, don't get every friend and multiple clans involved in something that could have been handled as a single 1v1 
    Poppa
     ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟ཛུ ͟Ꭺོ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟ Ꭷ ͟Ꭸ ͟ ͟Ꮹོ ͟བུ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰི ͟

12. And ur definition of a few times is mr poppa???

13. It aint worth the question Shawna. CF is enough. :shock:

14. 18 times. Sure, he farmed you. Agreed, he wasn't exactly in the right here.
    You should have hit back and hit him many times in return. I would have myself.
    Absolutely no denying he picked a fight with you by farming you off battle list. Isn't the way we normally conduct business around these parts. Think his attack finger got Turrets Syndrome that day 

What wasn't right is the fact that you handled it by running to everyone you know, to hit him in return. Of course when he reports 5-10 other people hitting as well, it's going to result in a minor skirmish.

Anyways, happy Kawing. Just some words of advice in future conflicts. Keep 1v1 as a 1v1 and talk to clan owner before getting a war started by running to multiple clans.



15. Heart of gold hmmm

16. Just for the record there was only clannies there, no outsiders. We will be re-united after rancour wars. In the meantime you will see us everywhere. :mrgreen:

-Tower of Time- Semper Fi

JUGGERNAUTS, FORGET NOT THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS YOU HAVE MADE HERE. THEY WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU

17. I made fourms