Apologies to my friends at Ghost Legendz

Discussion in 'Wars' started by slayerbob, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Back story

As some of you may have read about or heard about, Monster Garage was in an Osw with the clan Fury for 9 months or so. After a long solid fight we came to a cf agreement and parted ways. During the osw I had received inc from a player named: IIIIKIIIIAIIIIRIIIIAIIIINIIII. As I was in osw I figured he was a Fury alt and thought nothing of it, as inc was a daily reward for playing KaW at this point in time.

After some time I had figured out that this player was not Fury but a player who had been silenced for whatever reason permanently. The player made it a goal to farm me myself and clan mates, until I unsilenced said user, which no moderator has the power to do. I insisted on emailing support@athinkingape.com but no dice. So anyway,

What had happened
    After the osw with Fury had ended I really had no attraction towards PvP for the time being as I would have liked to rebuild and catch up after falling 4k+ spots on the overall leaderboard. I took it upon my own will to strip IIIIKIIIIAIIIIRIIIIAIIIINIIII for about 500b or so, as he was a PS he was open for attacks. Easy as that sounds it was unplanned for my clan at a time where there was a drought of activity. Me not wanting the player to wake up with any gold as annoyed as I was, I opened the player up in world chat as an osf. I had about 10 or so hits from world chat, only a few being able to hit I think. I'm really not sure. Regardless of how many actually hit, I took advantage of world chat being an ally. However, this being as dirty as a tactic as it sounds, the clan leader Kratos had caught me red handed in the act and saw my scummy move. Thus, moving my ass up and into his CA as farm for his entire clan.

The Point
    So, in efforts to stop the reign of clan farm, I slayerbob, formally apologize to the player IIIIKIIIIAIIIIRIIIIAIIIINIIII for opening you up into world chat. I hope you take my advice and email support so you can once again have your speaking privileges reimbursed and move on with our day.

So that pretty much wraps it up.

<3

2. Interesting story... You could've just said open strip on "name here" instead of saying he is open.

3. Rofl. **** bitches get money eh?

4. It was youuuuu......

5. I highly doubt you rolled on the floor whilst laughing your loudest.

6. farm his ass bob I believe in you, you can take them

7. Support :D

8. @robber you dunno teh back story.

And nah slayer, if I 1) was in CC and 2) knew that you woulda got your ass torn out by support for bein crude in cc? Meh i probably would have. Can't claim credit though

9. He does. I've seen it

10. No support

Shouldn't've got wc involved

Gl shouldn't all get involved

2 wrongs don't make a right

11. I would have helped you strip Karan.. I had an interesting run in with her awhile ago. I was actually trying to be helpful and tell her she was visiting a clan in OSW.. She started mouthing off and got smacked.. Wasn't very bright and couldn't understand I was being friendly

12. Oh and to ppl moaning about getting perm silent, shut up (pun intended) it's easy to get unsilenced in a matter of days if you play it well.

13. Accepted

14. lol you're apologising for that? Hahaha stupid.

15. A PS... With 500b in allies?! Lmao.

That's just plain stupid.

16. Support

17. Opened in wc? Pfft even the thought of it is nooby o_O
    Lost a lik respect, at least u apologised

18. using your fame to get other players hit your target falls into the gray area of tactics.