Apologies to IMF and YAFI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SO__NashyPotato36DD__RA, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Dear IMF, I made a stupid comment on a kaw_admin thread. Knowing the OS/YAFI OSW history, I certainly did not wanted to call any YAFI a noob, neither do I feel about it. My comment came out of an agitation resulted from seeing so many comments against Warlor. I can only wish my comment was ignored.

I have never done anything that may result in someone loosing a dime, and here you lost trillions. :(

While no words can undo what has already been done. I apologize to YAFI and IMF. I did not wanted to hurt anyone.

Insulting YAFI was the last thing I could have done. I am really sorry for my comments......

2. U caused the strip?

3. Um....

Okay then....

Good luck and I hope they accept your apology?

4. i dont think this apology is gonna work.

5. Well at least you now know yafi doesn't **** around. I doubt they will get any insults (barring statless alts) for a long while.

6. Wow..You're the reason for the biggest strip ever eh??


    You've just won the game!

7. Could someone enlighten me?

Was he in Warlor or not?

He started the war right?

8. Ehh a new war and no ones call me back home o_O

9. Lol sucks to be you

10. །༜།ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ།༜།

11. །༜།ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ།༜།

12. What a crock of 

13. 43trillion strip

14. This war is not because of you nash. I know you only called me a noob only to cover your clans actions on the guests warring policy you had. Which i exposed.
    I only wanted a place to join in a few ee wars and i was directed to warhounds. I dont care if you're a winning clan or not. I'm just a friendly merc.
    Instead i was disrespected and called a liar

15. I suggest punishment strip da hoes :lol: