APOCALYPSE VS ZAFT - No spin zone

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe_MaCHiNE--, Feb 7, 2013.

1. The Real War Thread

Its been many nights since war was sparked. And many from both sides have left war or have been stripped naked. My third party app has become my home as plans of destruction and reinforcing both never stop. The Kingdoms that matter have come together on one side or the other and will stand vigilantly to protect our families and destroy the other. Ahhhh yes the Kingdoms have gathered......And the Kingdoms ARE AT WAR!

Solid nights of sleep escape me. I'm either waking to strip or I unload to scatter activity. The first wave is over, and our walls still stand. Our troops still hunger for more ZAFT blood. Our alliance is forging ahead no matter what the beast ZAFT throws at us.

Beyond all thoughts or care of cf from any at our core, we laugh at the addition of any clans to the war. It was just a dream, and we wanted to show kaw that we could match toe to toe with ZAFT family and use our impressive network of experienced warriors and dedicated leaders as instruments of war. And here we are.

The reason for war's beginning long lost in our minds, we battle ignorance on forums more than newsfeed from ZAFT. When winning a war we never taunt our foes. It's not what u do when your winning. So I won't taunt. And as ZAFT takes to the forums with premeditated and methodical posts by statless alts to try to swing momentum in their favour, we again laugh, because we know, that desperation smells bad, no matter who smells it.

Laoda was kind to extend our cf grace period to Feb 10, thank you, but no thank you. The people that have left on both sides already didn't deserve to be a part of this in the first place and we don't miss them.

One week, two weeks, 3 or 50. There will be no cf presented by my alliance. There will be only war. So take to the forums if you must with your alts. And relish in each rare strip you succeed in. Underestimation has seen your family crippled thus far, and we're just getting warmed up.

War is fun and we are all enjoying. The forums have been disgusting as of late. We plan to make them eat these words. The words are a joke and you are what u eat. ....Funny, I don't remember eating a ******* legend!

Nightmare
    KotFE Machine Lord
    ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

**We believe more clans are coming to the aid of ZAFT. That is fine. I'm busy. But I'm never too busy for more targets. And when ZAFT calls in more meat shields (feb11) it will be clear they could not handle us, and handle us they still won't 

2. Respect u for posting a controversial thread like this with your main than your alt :)

3. Fail :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Seems more like a low spin zone than a no spin zone. Seems that neither side will present all the facts.

5. Respect! This is real man.

6. Nothing really controversial about it.

7. "No spin" :| really? This is just as opinionated as everyone else's.

8. Where's all the trolls gone that normally have something to say? :shock:

9. you should get out more bro, its just a free game

10. Respect

Almost anyone that posts with their main during war is worth respecting.

11. This is exactly like anyone else's thread...

We're winning, they're losing blah blah.

It's full of trash at Zaft...and you say you don't trash talk?

12. Trolls stay away from 13m CS people :lol:

13. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :lol: :lol:

14. Meh, I thought OP was saying something about meat spin.

Cereal killer - who's your main? Why your butt hurt banner?

15. @Hnsar. He's part of the the war. :roll:

So you don't need "guts" to post with it.

16. Great thread it was nice to read and makes me anticipate the future of this war even more.

17. No spin? 

[​IMG]

18. Xerus, this is my main. And my banner is stating an opinion, it ain't butt hurt you noob