Apocalypse CF DUE DATE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BS-YiDeng, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Apocalypse Members: See Laoda Wall

Laoda is kind enough to let Apocalypse member who wants to get a cf to wall him before 10 feb 2013 (Chinese New Year), and after 10 feb, no cf will be granted. This is the your last chance to run and move on. we had real life to deal with and it is not ashame to run.

2. I read his wall. I am not sure if that's what his wall is stating. I read it as he wouldn't be accepting CF on that particular day after that particular time because maybe he will be celebrating? I guess it could be read a few different ways.

3. No it reads pretty clear.

Run while you have the chance

4. Obviously no more cf granted after 10 feb

5. I posted earlier in another thread that Apocalypse Alliance members might not want to take too long to make up their minds about getting a CF because soon there may not be anymore CF's offered. You now have a deadline. Per Laoda's wall:

"A Message to Apocalypse alliance, CF request on my wall will be closed on 10 Feb GMT 6 PM. The rest please stay"

Best make up your minds soon. After the 10th of February you're out of options.

6. The walls are closing in :(

7. Seriously how many threads are Zaft going to make in their propaganda war? The war will end when it ends regardless of all your posturing and hollow offers, which are just verbal bigging up. Idk let's see

8. It's really hilarious how much of an ego Laoda is, especially being given the #2 account in KaW as a gift.

I bet he feels big and bad. Well I suppose I would too.

9. My eyes burn

10. His wall is full of CF's and people leaving clans :eek:
    That's crazy the amount of the damage this war has done

11. I don't think this war will ever end, but if it does, a family's reputation is going to be totaly ruined.

12. Surrender now or I will crush you. I know Kung Fu. I am mighty ninja warrior...