apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by JigglyPuffs, Dec 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1.  Go ahead and fight something the lady we all know by Kali.  You guys give me nothing but a few sb and fails.  Everytime I come back I'm half spies and full troops.  You guys think I'm butthurt? Holy ****! You're killing me!  I said what I said about Kali and I'm not taking anything back.  I stand by what I said and always will.  Let's try to actually hot 4M cs instead being keyboard warriors and talk crap on my wall saying I'm pin when clearly I have both bars full.  I'm gonna enjoy every last minute of this too. I dare you to get every clan you guys have on me. Coz I'm gonna be hitting with everything I have dropping xtals around new years  I'm not reseting or taking a cf.  Come on already apocalypse! I'm full!  Kali started this in Osw. I apologized like told to do by xeam on her wall and I did  I didn't break pvp, Damnation did!  Just because the person who hit me 56 ttimes attacking with Kali, Kali gave fails with 8M cs Hansel.  You guys are jokes! Keyboard warriors!  Come on Kali, fight the war you started instead of hiding behind an eB.  Oh, almost forgot, and apocalypse . I'm dying to see you in my news feed Kali!  Come show me the love I'm begging for from both you and apocalypse  ******* keyboard warriors, nobody likes someone who has absolutely no life like you Kali  Go ahead waste real money on me apocalypse. 

2. Omg. From wc to forums. Nobody cares

3. Please delete mod.

4. The shear amount of  is too much.

5. /lock per op request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.