APOC VS ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _xllAAllx_DeMoN_xllAAllx_, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Honestly I've always HATED zaft however zaft is losing any respect Ive ever had for them

There being beat and they know and and loada there """"fearless warrior""""" is making fake threads I mean what a noon let's go apoc

2. I love war threads from people outside of the war, especially when the author puts so much time and effort into them.

/end sarcasm.

3. Uhhhh, what? Zaft are phenomenal fighters...

Fake threads? Huh?

And I don't believe zaft are losing, bro.

4. I don't believe anyone can say anything about a winner until the end.

5. Nice try at steal, regr37...and what I meant by that is I don't think they are getting thrashed like the OP would have us believe. If you think I'm mocking apoc's fighting capabilities, you are sadly mistaken. I've had run-ins with pretty much every powerhouse alliance out there ad they are all equally worthy of respect.

6. ZAFT and Apocalypse.

Two of the largest war families in KaW. Obviously their WILL be haters on both sides but i can honestly say out of friends and mains being on both sides their is no real winner to be seen. This war will not end until their IS an apology from one side or someone disbands. This will not be a "winning" war for either side. If you chose to post **** threads and aren't in the war expect to get stripped.

7. Know more about apoc then think guys

8. @ spirit

Ty I was low :p nice returned hi... Oh nvm. 

9. Lol I have an Estoc coming up or I'd give you return love tap ;)

10. @Spirit

You in the war? Nope, shush.

11. I love how people insult zaft for doing EE wars in the middle of an OSW, it was a smart move to stock up on mith.

12. Dan Brown sucks

13. Why post? Talk through your opponents feed next time.

Thanks.

14. Last time I checked you're not in this 
    What Grope said.

15. [​IMG]

:lol:

now seriously, you not in the war, don't make comments on it

16. Its good you spent time spell checking what you wrote before you put a useless thread in forums. Happy kawing everyone and btw how can you prove this?

17. Ohhhh my message is in purple.

18. Apocalypse is warring zaft?!?