Apoc vs zaft FAIL POST

Discussion in 'Wars' started by larry_ownn, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Everyone shut up about zaft and apoc no one cares about ur ranting on forums while using ur alt. nut up or shut up

2. Lololololololol

3. Let me get this right.......you're ranting about people ranting? 

4. Seriously Ocean should kick you because of this ****.

5. Lol yep I'm ranting about ranting and ocean should kick me for my second forum post ever?

6. Because this is **** and brings unwanted bad attention to Ocean whom is a good clan system.

7. Lol so? Ur point is? Kid I've been around long enough I just don't really care grow some more so I can strip farm u. Can you do that stupid?

8. So,

You have been around from 2009 and can strip me?

Please tell me more of how you are a BAMF.

9. Ocean if you are reading this whip this idiot into shape.

10. Seeing as this is the only Apoc v ZAFT thread in AT, you're doing the exact thing you're saying not to do. So not only is it hypocritical, not necessary, and just plain silly...but it makes ocean look as if they accept any idiot with stats. 

11. Lol u aint even worth my key strokes.

12. Maybe they do who knows I don't know a single person in ocean can't speak for the bunch of silent mutes that reside in that clan

13. I've warred ocean before...pretty sure you guys pulled off a whopping 0 strips

14. Larry,

Please inform me of your time zone.

15. I'm here to kick my feet up I've been in ocean for 3 days first time ever. U havenever warred me

16. Lol Ocean needs to sure as hell kick you now lololol

17. You're the reason clans like ZAFT have a no forum policy...your stats are useful...same cant be said for your mouth/brain

18. I could care less if they kicked me lol