anyone got a spare place for me to war?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by C0ML3Y, Feb 8, 2014.

1. I've just got out of war, got plenty of mith to mith up, and building my pots up. Anyone got a clan to allow me to war with them! I'm silenced.. But I can still spank asses!

Thanks for your feedback.
    C0ML3Y

2. You need more towers. This is usually where people would say this is for WC but you're perm silenced.

3. Yeah... Perm silence sucks, especially to march. Yet, who need bloody towers? My build is pretty!! Why would I put ugly towers up?

4. If you want to war, get towers. Otherwise, no war.

5. Basic requirements for war clans now is 1.5-2m static spy defence and 1-1.5m static defence. Without which you will have a hard time warring

6. No war for you your a leak

7. lol ... the "requirements" grow according to the daily rising gap ... but keep on sleeping everyone ... the winners are boredly shouting for more food only ... while eliminating it themselves ...

8. He's still a leak though

9. Damn,  I been warring wrong all this time! A whole two years in war and I needed towers all this time to win... This knowledge is too strong!!!

Either way, I ain't changing my build. This build is good enough. Trust me

10. Ok have fun waring s3 leak

11. Trust me, your build is not good enough, and these wars aren't worth all the gold to build towers just to get bad match ups. If you really want ee wars become a sh or lb.

12. 

13. Yea we can tell how awesome your war build is from all your awesome war eq...oh wait.  ee is almost dead so don't worry about the towers bud.

14. Lol yup he has Great War armor jk

15. You'd be a meat shield for someone who is good that's about it

16. Lol become a sh you will do really good look at me

17. ndr ... but no worries ... "osw" and "pvp" are the future ... next farmfest coming soon to help "noobs" to start from scratch again ... and only the best will remain ... for a "better KAW" ... 

I'll just watch it ONLY this time ... as hitting back is futile ... the Borg already assimilated KAW ... 

18. ... So I'm guessing y'all are the new ee generation then? Oh.. What have this game has became!

Towers look ugly... I like my PRETTY build!

Just tell me if you got a clan I can join!

Also, can anyone tell me about this new ebs?

Been so long!!

19. Lol