Anyone else out there Missing the Chaos Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Well I'm not one to moan much but I really enjoyed the 11-aside chaos war season. We in Asia got a war every night and rarely got no match.

No with this season 3 there are only 3 wars that at at a reasonable Asian evening time and this 25 aside stuff has meant no match up every time for me and my mates. I've gone from 5 EE wars a week to zero. Failing to find a match up three times in a row for one clan is pretty ridiculous.

I say scrap S3 and all the little MacDonald's happy meal trinkets and just give Us war devs.

Long live the Chaos wars!

2. YES. Long live the 11 man chaos wars!!!

3. Its funny cause at S2 we always would get a match and pll cry that they wanted no matches for better match ups... Now people get more no matches in S3 and pll cry about em 

I agreed with you about the times though. They look made for only US players.

4. I agree op. Same case here, crappy timing of s3 wars

5. I loved the war down under! Best war slot ever

6. Chaos war has much better timing than S3

7. @freefood

I feel the 11 aside allow more to participate thus making it easier to find good fair matchups. My clan did much better in the chaos wars than S2, and we can't even get a matchup for s3 yet.

Tell me which dev I gotta sleep with to get a match up and I'll gladly do it. 

8. You gotta sleep with KC and KA to get anything die around here. And at the same time

9. This thread is almost as stupid as op.
    Lock this rubbish

10. Right Norma, because if you've looked there's been dozens of no matches each war due to the roster stacking then there was in chaos wars.

11. @ rikimaru. To be honest. I didn't even read the op. I just saw the poster.

Frog is a moron so anything he posts is moronic and should be locked

12. Aren't chaos wars to test which tz's are mire desirable for players. After the chaos wars seemed perfect the devs went straight back to what s2 was. Such bs.

13. Well for once Norma it isn't crap. He has a good point in this thread.

14. He needs to post some of his justin beaver pictures otherwise it will dies before 4 pages.

15. Support for OP

And something for Norma :lol:

[​IMG]

16. yes best war/match up the dev had.

17. Holy **** it cannot be unseen!!!