Any Contest?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by l1l1l1l1lLuciferl1l1l1l1ll, Feb 5, 2015.

1. I think its about time to throw another contest aside from the events we are having. The last contest was the "Halloween art contest" if I'm not mistaken.

Would like to hear from fellow KAWers what type of contest we can have that can also get us acceptable reward (maybe xtals, sod, 1T gold,etc.)

This is driving more participation from players.

So what type of contest do you all want?

2. Who can strip KaW community and Kaw admin fastest

3. Ice sculpting contest

4. I like that idea the most. In fact I hit community a few times yesterday to see what would happen. So you can imagine that I was scared when one of my steals failed.
    Good favors though.

5. Who can persuade kaw admin to awaken kaw creative the quickest…

6. I like the idea of farming KaW.

7. Maybe have a wet tshirt contest

I get my moobies out

8. Creative makes appearances when summoned by the right player

9. How about designing or giving an idea about the next new lands? My idea is already a futuristic one! Kaw outer space here we are!

10. Then we need new buildings...
    Catapults to send us up up n away...

11. All kidding aside how a bout a clan event.
    A throw back to original EE when what u won was lost if u left the clan.

A quick idea off the top of my head:
    (Not much inside it but i'll try anyways)

Rewards:
    1-24 hr special EB or
    1-24 hr clan OSW plunder spell
    Can only choose one

2 xtals for each clannie for EB or
    6 Astral Glims in total for OSW clans

Rules:

Event is run over a 48hr time period within 1 week of calendar time set out by ATA.
    Doors locked n nobody enters or leaves once clan initiates the wait period.
    Special massive EB that hits back.......
    (Borrowed from earlier spoof by Moose)
    Key is clan unity n teamwork to accomplish the kill. Aspects of war can be implemented. A designated leader is signified by a special title chosen by the owner. Whether a clan vote or not only the owner can title the leader. The leader has power to silence ppl if spamming cc n can only can use this power 5x for the duration of the event.

Thats a rough gist of my idea n I'm sure it needs work but have at it n pick away n improve it