Any advice for a successful war?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -GrimmReaper-, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Yes I've heard some and I'm working on it but I just thought I would post in forums to see if I could learn more. Thanks everyone and happy kawing!!!!

2. Use pots and mith up

3. Make your roster 28 Pure spies with 0 gold out. Then 1 attack build. It'll be good

4. Make a clan with top 7 at 3-5 ADT with no less than 5 mill attk and 3 mill SDT for with no less than 900k spy attk . Fill mid roster with attk, hybrid and hansel at 6 mill cs and less fill bottom of roster with guild hansel that have massive BFA and all EE equipment. Cover all the hit ratios from bottom to top to assure a match, don't go to crazy on BFA for whole clan, as miss match is likely to occur . Let top of roster absorb hits while middle roster and guilds work the enemy from about 7 down.
    Befor KO's start on top xstal first team and establish control. Have two backup strategies for plunder gain, and maintain.
    I don't know, but that's how we have lost to opponents in last few wars! Seams to work for some!

5. Ty for the advice everyone

6. Never self pin, use 14mith, be full on pots, pick an experienced clan that has reputation, keep trying to grab high tier items like from the Jorathe or Skotpios series, keep those full Mage as well.

7. ^Never self pin?
    Are you a complete noob,
    Or what?

8. Lol rendr is like reindeer on meth :lol:

9. I wish I didnt hear of Rendr.