anti pedi-perv account

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *PediCash (01), Apr 21, 2014.

1. this account is made for one reason and one reason only...not growth. not equipment. not fame...I only live to stop all the pedis trying to makes a war game into a dating game. I don't plan on growing past 1 mil spy atk... cuz most the lil pervs are so small us real kawers cant hit them.im making this post for two reasons...first. if you see someone in ur clan crying my name. u know why...second if u see someone in wc asking for rp or girls to chat send me a name...I hope you all support my cause and I get others to join me. and maybe we wont loose so many players due to those fat hairy pervs looking for young girls...if u support please send all checks and money orders to thisisawargamenotadatingsite.fu....if u don't support please say so I know u will anyways and lets keep kawing people and have fun like a game should be

2. Want to RP?

3. I give him 3 days.

4. Imma help you out bro

5. Good intentions, fail try.

6. Not to poke holes in your marvelous plan but what are you going to do when people hit back, and what if they have friends who know how to strip farm?

7. I'm pretty sure people here with those intentions you mentioned aren't going to be overly-concerned if someone is taking their virtual gold...

8. :lol: hes against stripping duhhhhh :roll: thats for pedis :lol:

9. Anyone one wanna rp? Only G please xD farm me :)

10. I might not be able to typy a pretty speech but I can fight ;p trained by the best and know the mechs...

11. Good intentions, wrong place

12. Yeah but I mean you've got like 20kcs

13. Let's role play.

14. Let's role play the good stuff

15. Yeah he against strip farming haha

16. my first forum post not sure whats the right place. I tried and if I fail im ok with that