ANOTHER JOKE MATCH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIWIIAIIIRIIDIIRIAIIGIIOIIIN, Sep 16, 2013.

1. SEASON 2 Pre-season War 10
    DLoK vs Poc
    What on earth is wrong with you devs ??
    We were completely destroyed by an amazing war clan-Respect to Poc great war
    Their lower order completely demolished are lower order most of them being gh and earning a ridiculous amount of plunder. Whilst their top guys were barely managable.
    Why on earth were we matched against a top quality war clan like Poc.
    Devs you need to sort your matching algorithm :(

2. Shut up I bet half of you lost hope and didn't even try as soon as you saw it was poc. As soon as you guys we're match up people from your clan we're complaining about a ”bad match up” before it even happen.Come on.

3. Come complain in forum about your match when all your warriors can be active.

4. You had 5 people with 0 plunder, the stats weren't too far apart either. The matchup algorithm doesn't factor reputation and skill. :|

5. I've warred with DLoK before. They're good players.

6. We all get bad match ups overtime. Complaining won't do anything. Just keep warring and have fun!

7. Lmao Sora, shoot him down! 

8. DLoK you guys really sucked at war when I was there. So disorganized... You guys lost all your top hitters

9. You guys adv 24.5 hits a person.
    With 14 people adv 5.9 hit a person
    That includes 5 inactives.

Looks more like half your team gave up. Granted even if everyone fought you may still have lost, but get out there and fight and take more tkos instead of ko's.

Even on bad matchups, fight to your fullest.

10. Dont like it dont go to war than

11. Did you ever hear of the clan "Quit Whining"?

12. Hey traitorous scum, how you doing?

13. We aint forgot about you...

14. Lol, did you tear down your Troop Buildings? Haha

And what's up bro? Still going inactive in other clan's wars?

15. It's a game silly!Calm down!

16. I think he is....
    I dont get why he cares about the matchup he was probably afk during it anyways.
    [​IMG]

17. Don't like it don't war. Nobody wants to hear the whining.

18. Lol I thought this thread was going to be a joke competition, like hard-core 1vs1 best comedian wins type of situation.

19. Nope just some dude who doesnt show for wars he signed up for...