Another E war thread 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RELlC, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Going keep this short bc there's enough e war noise in here already. First off I'd like to be thankful for a dev team that interacts with their community, that's pretty rare. Even if we don't always get what we want.
    Secondly just want to make a suggestion and know why this could or couldn't be used. From playing many mmorpg games I've noticed the most commonly used system to include everyone in pvp war is you have a random opt in where anyone can sign up for war and it places you on random teams, I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure the alligorim thing could be used to do this. This would allow anyone to war and any build and create a massive amount of clans warring.
    Before you say "but I want to war with my clan" ..you can, most mmorpg games like this you can also opt in as a clan, this system just allows for people that don't have a clan to war with to sign up and provides much more selection in competition. So you can A. Opt in with your clan or B. Opt in as an individual and fight on a random team.
    This would also provide a very much needed change to e war in my opinion, you could war anytime of day if their was a group for you to be matched with. For example:
    I used to play a game called guild wars, you could sign up any time of day and be placed on a random team or opt in with your guild anytime of day and receive a random matchup
    ️ hope this helps

2. This might help get better matchups 

3. I support this.Hell,i support anything outside what we have now.

4. Lmao scorpion 

5. Good idea

6. Support, sounds like it could help fix the system

7. I helped volley this guy to start him off yesterday and he's already contributed more than half the idiots on forums have in years (that includes me :lol: ).

8.  Lol fluffles and Ty it was an excellent volley, but I kawed for about 2 years, just quit for about 6 months and came back and decided to start over

9. Tldr wall of text

10. Bumping in response to "welcome to the machines" thread. Would this not solve the participation problem ??

11. That's a great idea and one that we have been considering.

12. Ty admin ️

13. In this idea would the participants be thrown into a randomly generated clan?

14. Yes A8 except it wouldn't really be a clan just a team consisting of the required number

15. Atleast that's how it worked on other games that use this system

16. Yes plz consider the one where we opt in random and devs make teams. This is pretty close to all star formula and would make chaos wars really chaos.(Also, I pretty much wrote this in the last thread I made but got no love. :lol: :lol: )