An opinion regarding the T7 Abyss lands update

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by GIE--Doctrinaire--GIE, Jun 12, 2015.

1. The whole point of the this update is that it is completely rediculous. Why in the hell does there need to be ppl with 50m attack/def?! Only top LB players can even afford this, and there are still a number of them that are against this. Just look at how this will impact wars, let alone how this will create a vast uprising of players who are opposed to this change. The effects that will arise will most certainly create all the more incentive for players to quit. It may even be true that the devs seek to end this game by ruining their own creation, in a last ditch effort to try and suck money out of their own loyal players.

At this point in the games progression, the Abyss lands are designed to suck the fun out of the game. While giving the players that it probably was intended for, (The LB), an advantage towards the rest of the KaWmunity in war, EBs and scroll collection, and possibly help with event item collection in some manner.

It's that the continuing and relenting force of building updates is unnecessary in every way possible. Abyss lands, and obviously Escape, are only a way to trick players into spending real money for digital items that have no real meaning in reality and their lives. It's an exploit on the dedication in time and effort spent in this game. And most importantly, an exploit of the shear amount of money spend in an effort to be the best. The update seems to be the final nail in the coffin when you think about 'how much longer will it last.'

I feel that this game is no longer fun and enjoying, and is irreversibly a lost cause. This will forever remain but a distant memory of a time that was once exciting and engaging, but no longer in a way that can be revived.

Personally, I believe that I will not be playing much longer. As for all of you that may have conflicting opinions on the matter, I say to you, is it really worth your time and money to continue to be addicted to what is called KaWcaine?