An ideea for matchups

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Max_Rockatansky, Dec 10, 2012.

1. I thinked of this ideea for matchups:we take first category top 100 clans leatherboard (next category the folowing 100 clans.etc) clan members active in war(groups) between 40-60,60-80,80-100 MEMBERS ACTIVE IN WAR.Each clan has his number of players who do war .ex 40 clans have 60-80 members active in war .so THE MATCHUPS SHOULD BE BETWEEN THEM-BETWEEN THE 40 CLANS WITH 60-80 MEMBERS ,thats way it wont be the problem with a clan with 80 active members fighting with a clan with 40 active members.SO,categories of 100 clans,each category has 3 groups(40-60,60-80,80-10),and matchups should be betwen same group,we take an example.my clan has 66 active member for war in top 100 clans,we are matcup with a clan.in our categorie and our group(60-80) members!its an ideea for matchups .thanks,and sorry about my englis.not so perfect

2. We thought about this. Unfortunately this will create problems due to the # of participants we have. It will also remove some "perfect" match-ups at the boundary cases, such as a 79 member clan and a 81 member clan. We do not have enough signups to sacrifice these perfect match-ups.

3. Enact a variable measurement... If clans are within "plus or minus" 5 of the opponent - then match up.
    Now you don't need a fixed range.

-=Merlin=-
    -=The Towers=-

...you may delay, but time will not...

4. true,not need a perfect matchup.but we stay in that group.so .like this wont be ugly wars .how my clan had last week.2 warrs,35 against 80,,max would be 41-59,,but arent so exageare how we had.thanks

5. And.lets say there are 47 clan who are in group 40-60,the 7 th clan if he has no clan to matchup.in his group.he is matched with a clan from 60-80-BUT IMPORTANT IS THAT THE BAD MATCHUP REDUCE TO 1 OR 2 WARS FROM 100 CLANS.so 1% or 2% is bad matchup.thanks again and hope.this could be an ideea to try!