An Idea to Improve The Quality of Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by catschrodinger, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Have you ever been in an Individual War and there's this one guy that keeps spamming?

Exhibit A:

My iPod lagged out on me 5 times because he spammed for 5 minutes, I'm pretty sure a lot of our devices lagged out because of his spam and we lost the war by 4b. We had a 1b lead before he started spamming.

MY SOLUTION

My solution is to have the ability to silence a player on your clan chat. Not stop them from talking, but to have an option on their clan roster number during war to "ignore" a player.

How ignoring works is similar to how blocking works. That player's conversation won't appear on your clan chat for the rest of the war. It's also helpful when the War Commander is giving instructions and there's that one guy who doesn't shut up.

That way, you would be able to receive actual targets and opens because you won't have to listen to the spammers.

If there is anything you would like for me to add on this idea, let me know. :)

2. Kaw should have an inbuilt system that auto silences spam during wars, all it would take is for a scan of incoming packets and if they're all the same the get silenced.

3. We shouldn't forget that clan chat isn't monitored by the Devs. We had a mod on our team who couldn't do anything because it was on Clan Chat.

4. I think PowerfullAqua is Salty's alt. :eek:

5. "Im pretty sure a lot of devices lagged out because we lost the war by 4B" took me so long to understand :lol:

6. Fixed

7. My solution is this for a person caught spAmmin cc durin war

Ban all his accounts associated with that IP address. Obviously the person doin this is warrin with multiple accounts - he wants the acct on the other side to win that war.

Could other ppl who share that IP address who are innocent get banned? Yes, but maybe someone would think twice abt pullin this if other ppl get screwed over for what he/she does.

- 1st time offense, devs track the IP address and warn all accts associated w that add
    - 2nd time offense, ban

8. Devs already know when 2 accounts from the same ip address are warring. And ip address can be bypassed easily. What about those who war at school/work or in any other public place

9. You could reverse look up IP address and see who it belongs to. The devs could easily tell if it was home wifi, office, public, etc.

You can also get IP banned from that device, where that device could never have access again, even with a new accounts. There are a couple way the devs could approach it.

10. lol that idea isn't too bad tbh

11. Mods can issue a silence for innapropiate actions or words in clan chat. However only at the request of the clan owner. (Spoke with a mod about that. Said mod shall remain nameless)

12. hmmmm, ban the wc for kicks

13. Just farm them

14. He's too small for me to farm. :(

15. Grow and get out of the tiny bracket.