an idea for ranked 1v1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Blitzkrieg, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Ok so we're probably not going to get any ranked 1v1 anytime soon so here's my idea.
    This was hinted at on an earlier thread but I can't remember by who but TY.

I create two clans, Arena I and Arena II. The clans will enter into a system war with the two combatants, a 12 hour war with option of ff at 6 hour mark.

Wins will be listed on cp, example JohnDoe- 4 wins. Losses will not be listed. The player with the most wins will be listed as champion regardless of size, kinda like a LB.

Matchups will be based off of cs,bfe,bfa. For example if you have huge bfe and 1.5m cs roughly you may be matched with a 3.5m cs with low to average bfe. If bfe/bfa is close I will keep matchups within 1m cs. But challenges are encouraged, if you have a beef going on with another player and want it settled where the victory will be recorded then challenge them to take it to the arena, any cs difference will be accepted in this case, if your opponent accepts and shows up then its on them if they get obliterated.

How to get matched up? Just post on this thread or my wall you want a match and I will find you a match if appropriate size is available or challenge someone and let me know, if both sides agree we will have a match

Disqualifications- if you get outside help and it's ss and can be linked to that player the victory will go to the other opponent. If you challenge an alt and it's proven. If you hit my Alts for plunder that i use to start the wars 
    But this is for warriors and I don't see anyone doing that.

If this is successful I'd like other players to start up arena III and IV and maybe more, with their alts so we can facilitate more matches bc yes I understand that with only two clans matchups will be slow at only two a day or three if we have FFs.

Let me know what you all think, if it gets enough support and people wanting matches ill fire the clans up. I've been kinda bored with kaw for a while and am trying to add
    something new. 

Matchups getting ready to start will be posted on this thread as well as victories that way you can view the progress of the match. I don't care what alliance or clan your from, all I'm here for is to start the matches and announce winners.

2. This would be nice.

3. BFE is static... Troops are not.

4. This sounds awesome, it will be a lot of work for you, and for anyone else who helps you run them. I would love to see this get going.

5. I'm open for suggestions

6. It won't be to much work for me, and ill recruit help if it takes off

7. Sounds like a decent idea.

8. Or we could all just make our own clan and you could organize everyone with a clan there, and match us up. Then we declare war on each other from there. To allow more people in and smooth things along. Just give us the matchup and we negotiate a time etc.

9. That would work to, I could hold one clan with the records on cp so no one could tamper with it. I would gladly accept challenges from other clans to the combatant in mine as long as it was locked roster and no interference

10. 12hrs isn't enough to typically crack a 1v1 player.

Maybe have them both need to hit a tap out button?

I'm also against the random system. What if so and so wants to beat up on me? They can't. That's nice from the standpoint of I won't get 4000 idiots a day calling me a faker for not fighting them because they think they're hot **** and I don't, but doesn't allow for the challenges I'd want to have vs other farmers.

This idea has merit from the standpoint of tracking wins/losses. I'd prefer merely that though ultimately. No rewards, just hit 'track activity vs this player until shut off' then a pair could go at each other for a month and it'd show who's winning and who's playing eb on the side.

I don't think you can do ranking and allow open match ups. Maybe you have an idea on that?

11. I see no other way of getting 1v1 with a ranking system in kaw Swabia

12. Support. I'm down :)<

13. Rubbish idea!! Get back in your hole ️

14. LEE  I thought you were perm silenced 

15. *yawn* OP has created yet another forum thread screaming for attention.

16. @apple ..I'm screaming for attention bc I want a format for ranked 1v1 on kaw? No if I wanted attention I'd put pink ribbons in my banner and pretend to be sick 

17. I think this is a great idea. 

18. Funny I've never known anyone going through kimo and surgeries like you claim that kaws 24/7, you on night and day. You really are strong, most people are way too exhausted to stay up all night every night kawing when going through that