an idea for future season war

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, Aug 9, 2015.

1. We all seem to agree that many ppl would war more often but our issue is time. Many of us have real world issues - work, family, relationship, school, etc...

It also can b a grind especially for those who track and wc. I can't imagine anyone doing 3 wars a day for 4 weeks. In s4, most hard core ppl warred 14x a week - that's 2x a day.

What about revamping the way we do wars???

Here's my idea...

What about lengthening the number of weeks of a season but still having 112 wars. I was thinking that each week 1 or 2 specific time slot could b designated as a s5 war time slot which would drop medals

Example One if 1 time slot a week
    - week 1: s5 wars could be all wars at 11am est and week 2 at 4pm est, etc...

Example Two if 2 time slots a week
    - week 1: s5 wars could be all wars at 11am and 4pm est and week 2 at 4pm and 10pm, and week 3 at 10pm and 2am est, etc...

What about other war time slots??

The other time slots would still have wars still but they would not drop medals - these could be called scrimmages that drop more mith to incentivize ppl to war on non s5 war time slots.

Instead of a 4 week season
    This would stretch season out to 16 weeks for 1 time slot a week or 8 weeks for 2 time slots a week.

I think the benefits to this would b the followin
    - more participation in season
    - less burn out in participants
    - I'm sure there r ppl that can and will try to war every war but I dun think the devs should want their game to foster an unhealthy lifestyles in their players.

2. Btw s4 took its toll on me personally - this post isn't me gettin medals. It's really about helping others.

I dun think I have it in me to war like I did in s4 anymore - I warred 6-8 times a week. After s4 ended I told many ppl that I'm out for s5 - and that still hasn't changed. Anyone who knows me knows I used to war a lot - I just can't bring myself to war more than 1-2 times a week now.

Unless a miracle happens I do not foresee me even getting 10 medals for s5. Who knows mayb a break from s5 will energize me for s6 - who knows...