An Apology

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The-Raj, Feb 17, 2015.

1. I write this thread to apologise to DammittWhaaaaat for hitting him due to his opinion of my clan. Once again I apologise for not respecting his opinion let alone hitting him for it. I would also like to apologise to BH for sending what they believed to be threats. Also I apologise to xterme for complaining about his hits. Hopefully this silly incident can be put behind us. Sincerely, The-Raj

2. Kill him... softly...slowly...

It hurts the worst when the knife is too dull to stab right in, and you have to wiggle it a little.

3. I think if anything this would call for a little taco rp...

4. Did I really just read this right???
    Your apologizing for standing up for your clan?
    U deserve everything u get ..

5. I need to get my mind off this so hell yeah. -Licks your lettuce-

6. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (gasp for breath) Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

7. About time someone made a thread without the bravado and machismo that has caused so much conflict in this game.

Nice job backing away from your clanmates as well. I salute you.

8. Cf granted.

9. Lol discount on taco rp for you.

10. I apologize to the men and women who served and wasted their time reading this.

11. I apologize to the poor people who died from alcohol related issues due to you.

12. :lol:

13. You also hit me a few times not complainijg about that..

14. Lol you nearly got me to 3000 favour.

15. Why do people whine about CF threads? The person posting the thread didn't WANT to post the thread, they posted the thread to give in to the demands of a clan they are in OSW with in exchange for a CF.

Radical idea: Don't want to read a CF thread? Don't click on it!

16. @ A_I_D

That won't happen, it makes too much sense

17. They dont care really