An alternative for Primal and Round wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IronBars, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Since season 1 of EE wars players and clans want to have an advantage when the war starts. We all have in common that we like to win. Some clever peeps discovered the mechanism and started to build specific war builds like turtles, gh, sh and ps. Nothing wrong with that, but the side effect is that warring is not available for the big mass of KaW players. :oops:

Indi wars are a solution, but chaos rules. Random and Round wars are for those who want to war in a clan with some kind of structure (if you are lucky :lol: ). Problem is that clans are stacking builds to war. Due to that its not easy to build a roster for your clan. :roll:

What if you don't know what kind of war you are getting, round or primal. Classic, random or advantage. In that case you need to build a roster that gives you a chance in every kind of war.

You could even bring in more variety by making wars with only bfa or bfe taking in account for war.

Maybe im missing some points that need to be included, but i would like to hear your thoughts about this idea. :?:

2. You're idea is convoluted - so, no support

3. Support! Thats what i call chaos wars

4. Its a bit chaotic, but thats what devs like :p At least you know who is fighting at your side when you try to put up a strategy.

5. When you say "bfa or bfe into account" you mean it disregards stats and just leaves you with your equipment and allies?

6. I have an alternative to EBs ANNNDDD Wars!!

We should have this thing called the "Battle List" where other players can hit each other as many times as they want!!

Imagine the chaos! :eek:

7. I vote invidividual wars for ever war. They the best 

8. We could ask devs to implement this for chaos wars 

9. Every year will be a new problem until devs iron out the system .

Imo primals give every clan the best chance to be competitive

Devs need to incentivize losing wars so that new clans will get into warring take their lumps learn how to win and not just give up

Each year you see clans using the new "fad" roster. One clan has success with a certain method so everyone with half a brain just copies that roster.

So you see the sh stacking with lb in round

Now you see the ps1 stacked rosters with no attack defense pots making them pay less in primals

The ps1 roster is easier to beat than an sh stacked round war roster imo

But it is essentially the same tactic on a larger scale. Sh could generate plunder but would not give any up. Dropping adp on a ps1 will make it pay less to attacks.

Simple solution is to make builds pay what they pay based on their cs in wars. Regardless of pots.

Matches will not be to everyone's liking until more clans war . And more clan will not war if they are going to get the crap beat out of them 10 straight times unless they have an incentive to do so.

Thankfully it's the last week.