Amazing matchup devs! thanks!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Blitz, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Wow devs this matchup is the BEST EVER. Like seriously... No wc or tk in kaw can figure this out, how to remotely even win this...

Well I guess we can if you can allow is to donate all our xtals to Redstar so he can xtal 14x, then we can probably win.

I dont usually whine, I take my wins and losses everytime, but this one really calls for attention. Wake up devs, make a good match or give us a no match instead.

OR!

End this stupid war already, we already lost since before yhe war started, I can make good use of my time doing something else.

Im sure you all agree...

2. Oh incase you have a hard time locating the best amazing war matchup ever - its War 2 Individual, Dark Raiders vs Fiendish Looters.

You might as well change the clan name to Dork Raiders , I bet thats what we look like right now!

3. We deserve a bloody compensation for this moronic stupidity of an excuse you call a matchup. Thanks.

4. Support. Make matches even not 1 vs 14

5. Wow, just saw that. RedStar vs an entire clan. Hmmmm. Bad match-up, but after all, these are iwars. :shock:

6. Roflmao at clan page. :roll:

7. Full support - I rarely post on forum - I'm not built for this type of war but redstar vs 12 lb? Really?

8. Didn't even notice that... :shock:

9. Wow ouch

10. Holy crap that's the worst matchup I've ever seen!!!! Rofl

11. SUPPORT. DEVs Please try to be reasonable when match making

12. it is! i dont understand how devs can justify this match being "fair"

i would actually love to hear their explanation on how it could be.

13. Yeah, like that will ever happen. Oh wait, RedStar was on the opposing\losing team. He has clout with the Devs. But will we ever hear the explanation....NOT!!! :x

14. At least if there was a worst indi matchup award, we'd win it by a landslide!

15. What a sad match-up!

16. Matchup seems legit to me

17. the roster was
    ally lb 20 26 54 56 57 61 68 73 88 90 121 164 lb vs lb 1

someone better explain to someone how that can happen lol