amalyn please stop spanking me!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by C0ML3Y, Dec 12, 2012.

1. . .
    Amalyn, why you farming me? 
    You been spanking my sweet and sensitive behind.
    Take my gold.. It's yours
    I'm a poor eb noob

I call a ceasefire, my bottom is all red and sore
    . .
    Can you please leave me alone before I cry to my mummy on you!!
    

2. Don't do it, Amalyn! I want to see the poor EB noob cry Tears of disgrace!! Lol

3. :D :D amalyn keep it up :p

4. you shouldn't be talking shadow I'm pretty sure you just apologized to Dr Pinky and asked for a cf

5. Farm me too Amalyn! Farm me pls!!

6. Blood you even know what pinky said to him

7. What the hell Comley. You're they last one I'd expect to do a forum apology. Unless this is all a joke. 

8. Ghost- the worst pinky coulda threatened to do is farm him into reset, isn't it?
    And just "saying something" wouldn't cause a cf, there would have to be hits, that shadow wanted to be stopped.
    So no, shadow doesn't have room to tell someone not to accept a cf when he just had a cf made, himself.

(If that didn't make sense, it's my first post in the morning -_-)

9. Excuse me, is this pinky's or shadow's thread?

Yet, I'm sure if you pm one of them two nicely they'll send you SS regarding the situation. Remember though, two sides to every story.

10. I know that. I'm just saying that I agree with blood.
    One shouldn't tell someone else not to accept a cf if they asked for one recently.

I'm sure there is something about that thing that nobody knows, it was probably in pm for a reason.

11. Post on the appropriate thread or follow if you have an issue this thread was light hearted between friends having a laugh sorry if you seen my comment to be serious. Thankyou

12. Go Lyn Gooooooooo!!!

===-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~C0ML3Y

