AMA (Filling in for charlie)

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Focke-Wulf-190D, Aug 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ask me questions guis. I am in no way a developer at all but i know some things :)
    #WheresCharlie

I will respond to Q's in color. I hope this gets 5views!
    If you get it 100k views i quit :p

2. Who's Charlie?

3. Why are you such a noob?

4. Would you rather have a hot bae or be hot yourself

5. It is my first year back after 5 year drought. All toddlers have an annoying faze

6. Be hot. As a girl you, if your hot you get guys. :p. In the words of trump, however , There is no problem

7. Hi. Care for Q&A?

8. There is no problem :lol:

My favourite quote is "your youth is 58% unemployed what have you got to lose" :lol: :lol: absolute joker xD

9. Has toddstilluvsbacon actualy ever hit anyone ?

10. Do you know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know

11. Hi suptis ,do you think -purpleeyelash is Wattz playing tricks . I do !

12. Hitting your mother right now 

Go RANGERS!!!

13. No. I thought they were different genders Purple says he/she is off at college. If thats so then Kaw life goes down, and if both of their kawing activity decreases then they may be the same person

14. Roni. Wattz isn't smart enough. The biggest trick/con /troll he could pull would be peek a boo or maybe steal candy from a baby he's weak and very stupid  (so is Parsfan)

15. If you eat 5 oranges and 3 goats, how many lasagnas have you made?

16. You typicay use 1-1.5lbs of meat a lasagna depending on size goats are 40ish lbs of good meat., so 3 goats can make around 90-120 lasagnas

17. But u need cheese and noodles silly.

Tengo una pregunta . ¿Dónde están los bulbasoars?

18. Cerca del mar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.