am I the only one who hasn't forgotten?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by arkst, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Let's get straight to the point. It's almost October and there has been no news of the ASW (All Star War). For those that don't know, the ASW is a war for the top 10,000 leaderboard. Last year, the ASW was announced on September 10th and yeah sign-ups and stuff were after and all that. So am I the only one who's wondering where it is?

2. Personally, I don't care. Because until I can't get that sexy badge, why should anyone else get it?

Also, the devs are too occupied with the EE wars, and don't want to be giving people two different options, both very compelling, for war.

3. ASW isn't forgotten, kaw_admin mentioned it not too long ago, let me see if I can find the thread.

4. Probably will go on after season 2 is my guess then everyone can use there sexy rancor equip lol

5. If I can't do it.

Nobody can.

6. Anarchy's back!
    Or did he never leave....

7. Pretty sure admin said it's going to be after S2. They said it weeks ago so no idea which thread it's on

8. Well then this thread should probably die

9. My guess is ASW will be in December.

10. It was announced in the Jorathe/T6L2 buildings thread....

After S2.

11. Yup, supposedly after season two of the war season. Not sure what the framework will be, but whatever.

12. It has been moved to accommodate Season 2

13. Arkst you couldn't even be in war cuz nub y u post this huh?

14. Gaw held an ASW... So not very likely for a kaw ASW tbh o_O

15. Arkst is my favorite all star.

16. KaW admin stated the ASW will be held after Season 2 ends. -Maliwan