Am I missing something?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sighmin-Templar-the-Arbiter, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Hey forums,I got a odd question today.While looking through my page today I noticed a new achievement called Rancors Rage,I earned it 20 hours ago apparently.Now the odd thing is I never entered a rancor estoc,I did cast the wave of conflict one or twice but I never found a clan in time.So my question is,am I glitched??will I earn equipment since I have this achievement??Why do I have it in the first place??Thats for me to wonder and for you guys to hopefully answer.

Usaris the forum troll is always welcome,Happy KAWing:3.

2. Don't say anything and just keep it :shock:

3. If you're talking about the achievement..

Then anyone who participated got that achievement. It's like a beta test badge. It has no bonus but you can show it off to others! :)

4. You win!

5. Keep quiet and don't let the devs know!

6. Lucky you.
    Lucky me. I got it the real way. :p

.̧̨̧̬̝̹̱̯̤̥̤̬̼͙͎͓̬̯̬̮̤ͅ.̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̗̯̥̤̬̤̯̥̭̩̟̦̣.̧̨̧̨̭̯̟̬̤̬̯̬̣̥̬̹̦̣̜̖͙ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̜̯̩̥̤̯̥̜̦̤̯̬̞̗͚.̧̨̧̬̝̹̱̯̤̥̤̬̼͙͎͓̬̯̬̮̤ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̜̯̩̥̤̯̥̜̦̤̯̬̞̗͚.̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̗̯̥̤̬̤̯̥̭̩̟̦̣.̧̨̧̨̭̯̟̬̤̬̯̬̣̥̬̹̦̣̜̖͙ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̧̨̧̬̝̹̱̯̤̥̤̬̼͙͎͓̬̯̬̮̤ͅ.̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̗̯̥̤̬̤̯̥̭̩̟̦̣.̧̨̧̨̭̯̟̬̤̬̯̬̣̥̬̹̦̣̜̖͙ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̜̯̩̥̤̯̥̜̦̤̯̬̞̗͚
    T͠͠ɧ͙ɛ
    Pɧ͍ɵɛɴ͙͝ɪx
    Returns.
    Run

7. I got it the same way

8. That achievement was given to people that participated in the pre-season, that's it, it won't give you anything.

9. @title, your brain? Maybe your stats...something like that

10. @title your virginity *insert awkward paedobear GiF here*