ALTS

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CAGNES, May 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all
    We are playing a war game so why do so many people got many counts ?
    Every body should have only one count in this game for the pleasure of all (1VS1)

2. One account to pleasure all?

3. Yeah like the one ring :lol:

4. Naaaaa naaaa naaaaa. Alts are like girls. First you got your main chick. Then you got the side chicks.

5. Before the clan fix was a clan called solve, an solve had a few alts so what's your point op.

6. Spy build, attack build, tank build.
    More spies for the sake of acting as banks and perfect for defending yourself if needed. No army is better than one you control.
    Mass banks and you can direct a lot of gold at your main account/s.

not fair to those with one account maybe. But that's how many play and stay ahead of others.
    Though if anyone does use more than one account in a 1v1 all it shows is they are gutless and can't fight without an unfair advantage.
    But as the saying goes. All is fair in love and war.

As long as its done within tou

7. One alt to rule them all
    one alt to find them
    one alt to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them,

8. No

9. I seriously don't see how this guy is gonna pleasure me with his one account

10. at least its not a statless alt

11. You saying it usually takes more than one guy to pleasure you Larry?

12. Just curious.. He is on here talking about pleasuring everyone with one account.. He will certainly be busy

13. It is a bit of a stretch isn't it? I could see maybe a handful of us, but everyone? Pfft.

14. Two handfuls max

15. Comment of the year right here :lol: im still laughing at it :lol:

16. [​IMG]

Pimp in a meme is not against tou for a bypass or anything else as shown in cc.

17. Coz people can't PvP anymore without having 5/6 alts minimum or getting their clan involved.

18. Are we really playing a war game op? What if we are all just alts of some being and our lives are a game but we don't know it? What if we only have games because the being is addicted to games?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.