Alt/Bank Strictly EE Clan ( Updated Info )

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Assasin_for_Hire, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Hey guys it's RollingDices here. So yesterday i made a thread explaining how this will work ( if you want to find the thread look under WAR )

Basically it's gonna be an alt/bank EE clan where we will be most likely matched up with an easy clan. The alts/banks will get a couple of hits to get the EE Bonus at the end when we win. So your alt/bank can get EDGE Lvl 5 in less than 2 weeks then you can leave and hit item stages and earn a ton of gold. So everyone wins in this situation , Me,You,Your Clan , everyone ! :)

~~ UPDATED INFO ~~

1) I will only allow alts/banks with a CS of LESS THAN 1 Million :D

I can only make this happen with YOUR help :D

Join today !

Thanks for reading
    -RollingDices

2. You know the Devs have alright started cracking down on people using EE as a Pwar replacement, right? What makes you think you'll get away with this?

3. That's why i increased the stat amount.

4. It's still unacceptable, even if the CS requirement is about the size of a LLC guild hansel.

5. I was warned for sparking off the use of clan fillers to exploit EE 

6. Wait. Would this be breaking the "war exploits" rule or not? Its really just a clan of alts. Its still just a war clan. It not made for the purpose of a MWAR, but getting your alts EE lvl 5

7. This is s statement but is to pose a question. The ee manipulation was for using the land trick, barring that action. alt use for the ee bonus should be acceptable.

8. I would put my alt there

9. BUMP !

THIS IS NOT AN EXPLOIT ! IT'S SIMPLY A CLAN OF ALTS ! NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT /EndCapsLock :D

10. Nothing wrong with the clan, as long as the alts that you have in it are legal alts.

The devs are talking about those who create tonnes of Alts on Mochi or a UDID Faker and then use these.

If you have 5 iDevices, with 5 Alts and put them in this clan, there should be no problem, they are legal and you are simply supporting your clan.

Nice idea OP.

11. What Anarchy said !

12. Shut up Val haha 