Alt/Bank EE Clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Assasin_for_Hire, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Hey guys it's RollingDices here !

So i've got something you guys might enjoy .... an ALT/Bank EE Clan ! How might this help you ?
    • Well first since it will be an all alt clan the matchups will be relatively easy so you just get a few hits in to get the EE bonus after we win.

• You can make your alt / bank have 5 edge in less than 2 weeks with out a problem ! Then after you get 5 edge you can leave and go to a NML / Haunt etc clan that will let you do items and you can increase the plunder at the end ! :)

BUT ! i can only do this with the support of you the KaW players , so if you would like to help with my little project bring over your alt / bank.

Requirements
    Must have less than 50k cs

That's all peeps ! Catch ya later ! Thanks for reading ! :D hope to see you here :)
    -RD

2. My alt is interested but he is my other personality :/

3. Interesting. Lol. It would work a lot, plus you'd get your own EE War place. Haha.

4. Gonna get a exploit update for this

5. Only problem is, if someone sends illegal alts to the clan, and they do the land trick without you knowing, you're in trouble.

6. It's not an exploit ! It's like an alt clan ! Nothing wrong with that lol

7. @Breakdown: didn't they make an update for everyone where you can't do that anymore ?

8. @RD: Nope. I just did it on my Android's alt, it works perfectly ;) I tell you! Developers set forbidden land, but geniuses don't put any warning or fences. :lol:

9. Lol , wow i would think they would have an update for this since it was an exploit. Well what a shame. :|

10. @Dices: Okay but you would not matchup everytime........

11. I was all for the idea until I read <50k CS.

12. Hey dices, stop robbing my clan page! 

13. Easy target for farmers 

14. I would join but my alt has 800 k cs

15. What's the land trick wall me pls

16. I would join but my alts this big

17. We need two clans with 30 members and everybody has 0 stats

18. That is so nice lol

19. Exact matching technology