allies switch in war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _-ROXY-_, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Devs have fixed the BFE issue. But not addressed the bfa or buying allies after matchup. A possible solution: maybe have a cap at where bfa applies (2-3-4-5-trill whatever makes an easier job for devs to match clans based on stats, BFE, bfa etc)
    Next locking allies at match: this stops devs working overtime to monitor clans that constantly switch allies after match up (also backed up by ally bonus cut off)
    This also stops any "clans" from switching rosters by switching I.e. building bfa.

Just a thought to make match ups easy for ata and reliable for consumer

2. Thx again devs for addressing BFE issue

3. If they catch you doing the bfa thing they do something not sure what though.

4. Happening to us as I type 

5. I believe this is being looked at, but not for sure. I know there are many clans that still do this, and last response from ATA was that it was still on the "honor system" and that they would try and monitor this. Come on really. 1 job I was at put up a remote view camera on fridge and snack bar because of high theft rate. This is a war game and ppl ARE going to cheat. Simple fact of life.

6. I don't see BFA being such a huge issue at this juncture. I've seen some people move up a spot or two on their clan roster after matchup, but nothing outrageous.

That said, I'm all for a compete stat freeze as of matchup time. In just not sure how easy it is to pull off code wise. If the devs are truly keeping an eye on BFA changes to ensure a lack of abuse then that may be all that's necessary. Of course, anyone can email regarding an egregious example to see what happens?

7. They don't do much on it lol. Seen it repeatedly in wars with certain clans. But if allies locked with match up same as upgrading your build or now changing equipment, would be easy fix to those needing to alter roster massively 

8. Lock allies like equip at time of matchup. No buying. Anyone trying to buy your allies gets a message that says ally not available for purchase right now.

But then there would be no more funny war ally rage. "DON'T BUY MY ALLIES WHEN I'M IN A WAR ASSBAG"

9. We've sent our pre war roster lay out of enemy vs when war starts showing massive differences many times. Nothing much has been done

10. Good idea! It's pretty annoying what's happening right now 

11. locking allies buy or those u have currently to buy are locked AS SOON AS U CAST will prevent other opposite teams or outsiders buying (and not giving u ability to buy back) as well as locking people from jumping roster spots from buying allies I.e. bfa

12. I agree OP. ATA does not do anything to change bfa issue from my exp. It's a simple fix to just lock sale/buy of Allies once match is made. Then all these banners (like mine) would become obsolete in meaning. "Do not hire my allies if Wave of Conflict cast" I mean how many ppl chk the current owner of an Allie before hire (ok I'm off track of subject now). ATA just fix this by locking at matchup please. Thank you

13. Full support. It's pretty annoying what's going on. Almost comical to see them bounce around. But still locking allies would help make matches better

14. Not so sure about ally locking. Negates the point of the 2 spells that hide your allies for war purposes. Granted, nobody hires allies, but that's not to say its how the game shouldn't be played.

15. Just think would be easier for devs to match more even with locked BFE bfa. Less work for them better matched for all more xtal spending users knowing they have a good match up

16. I've seen someone in one of the biggest,
    Most winning EE clans jump 10 spots after matchup, from 32 to 22 which would be a huge jump in a clan of HLBC people.

17. Does that mean if I'm shopping in ally market, I have to wait for your war to end before hiring somebody I want? That's not fair to... Idk (total players)-80ish in the war.

Ya, don't freeze up ally market!!!! Free market!!! Beer!!!

18. Means if u want to upgrade ur build or switch equipment before matchup do so. Same as buy ur allies now or in reverse ur allies can't be bought till after matchup / war

19. Why should the ally market be frozen for some minor battle? There are thousands of other people who play and aren't concerned at all in the match. They're just trying to grow and hire allies.

20. Yes I think fair. U can't attack or ass then till war over 60mins maybe 120 so if ally worth it u will wait n buy