Allies Reset

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 18, 2013.

1. **UPDATE 4:36pm PST**
    FIXED.
    **_________________**

Some players may have seen allies reset over the weekend that shouldn't have. There was a minor technical issue that resulted in this happening.

We are currently working on restoring the allies.

This is a three step process:

1. Restore player accounts that are reset. (they have no owners at this point)
    2. Return them to their rightful owners. (they have no value at this point)
    3. Restore their value minus the amount you were refunded when they were reset.

So players who were affected have already been refunded 40% for the original reset, and will have their allies returned BUT they will be 40% lower in value.

Please stay posted for more details as we work to restore these accounts.

2. Explanation presented.Now,back to the regular scheduled program.

3. Interesting... Just glad it didn't happen to me. :lol:

4. Kaw_admin, is it true that you DO NOT reset pro pack accounts?

5. @kawadmin: for our knowledge. Propack allies DO NOT reset even over extreme period of inactivity?

6. Ehm what if people used the reset money to upgrade or buy other allies already?

7. Way to own up to the blunder kaw admin.

My sincere regrets ti those this bug affected.

8. Bomb hit the nail on the head lol

9. Right now we are working on fixing the issue and we'll report back with more info once we've done that.

10. Damn, tell us how you really feel? 

11. Personally, you should just "accidentally" reset anyone [acting like a certain type of women] on your thread. 

12. Working hârd on fixing*

I love you. But sometimes, bypasses are needed in order to make sense of common phrases.

13. Thank you Devs for screwing me over her again. 70B ally reset and it's fake

14. ️ *Over*️

15. Give them time, they need some hours to do this. They're not wizards.

16. Excuse me KaW admin..
    I believe what you meant to say was, "we accidentally reset some 1k CS players that were valued from 2.5-6T on some LB players accounts and now it's an issue."
    Why all of a sudden is this a flipping issue? You've been resetting allies for years, reducing the price of buildings, AND releasing buildings too damn fast for average players. Now there has been 17 damn players cry about something and its being corrected??? Are you kidding me?? You want to take gold from the game?? Reset the stateless players valued above 1T. That's reasonable.
    [​IMG]