Allie Plunder Fluctuation

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -_-IIlIDANlIll-_-, May 31, 2016.

1. During the PVP event a week ago, I discovered an issue. Looking to see if this is happening to anyone else, or if it in fact is the norm now. Thanks!

2. Why ask on Forums when a Dev already answered you question Homie?

3. Okay thanks for making us aware.

4. Because everyone I have asked, has said this hasn't happened to them. Also, this isnt the only reply from support. Jordan's responses after this email, leans more towards an issue. I posted this email, to see if others are experiencing what he says is normal. On a side note, he's not a Dev, he's support staff.

5. So you get an 800m variant too?

6. Bombardment and Trumpet

7. There goes the importance of MP. I like this though.

8. fun fact. the plural of "allie" is allys.

9. Both were active at the time. You can tell situation hadn't changed based off the drops I was given. A different support member, thinks the issue may have been linked to them.

10. It would definitely toss things up, but don't you think it would harm PVP?

11. Based on the examples given by op, I think plunder bonus from allies would adjust according to some variable factors such as the target's amount of gold out, current number of troops, cs vs cs comparison, active spells, bfe, the amount of pots, towers and % size of troops attacking and defending.
    Idk, this feature might lead to lower plunder if the target is between 21-35% troops left.
    Devs already "adjusted" the numbers in stealing, right? Fair enough then.
    Hmmm, rip osf? :lol:

12. Awesome

13. Fc did not have a static ally bonus.

14. Where can I find Allie? They sound important and hot..

15. Did the bonus vary by a huge amount, or just slightly? Just as in this case, hundreds of millions?

16. The merc bonus in FC (allies bonus here) dropped similar to how the plunder drops to next to nothing on last hit.

17. That very strange Dan, and I'm inclined to believe it's not normal.

I'm assuming everything was the same, your allies, the players size etc?

18. A few months ago when running bars on a strip target, as I went down on spies, the plunder I made increased till about 50% and then dropped again. Which is weird, cause that's not how steal plunder usually works.
    It drops with ever lesser %.

My numbers looked like this : (Steals)
    100% - 120m
    92% - 125m
    85% - 131m
    70% - 138m
    At 50% it started dropping all the way again.
    I still have not got a satisfactory explanation for it.