alliances

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Brokenblade, Oct 13, 2013.

1. So today i saw someone talking about having an alliance that clans could join and show others who they were allied with.

Well he/she got many negative comments back saying "not enough info,tell the pros/cons, and this is just a waste of devs time."

IDEA- Clans just like a kingdom joins a clan would join an "Alliance" that a leader of a clan would create naming it what ever their alliance will be called.

For an example say i was the owner of a clan and had a few other clan owners who were allied with me and my clan. Well instead of writing the clans names on clan's wall i would just create an alliance for free or for a set price set forth by the devs. Then the other owners would be able to join and then i would accept them or i could send them an invite and they would just accept or decline it.

Pros:
    -You could find your allied clans more easily and if they have a tricky name then u have no need to find a person in that clan and leave them a a link
    -Maybe the devs could allow it that the more clans in your alliance the more people you can have in your clan(this could be abused so devs may need to find a way to keep it under control like set a cap on clans that can be in each alliance)
    -People in your alliance could possibly help you out on your ebs if u are have problems and not moving as fast as u wish
    ---IF u have more pros please say and will ad---

Cons:
    -Easily leave a link for clans u are OSW with to your allied clans
    ---IF u have more cons please say and i will ad---

This new feature would not serve much to the devs in the reason why they made this game(to make money) but it could help create closer bonds between clans and increase the chance of having new clans get growing which would help the devs get money from all the new players that join.

Give me feedback and tell me what u think

2. sounds neat and would give the game a little bit of a difference