All war clans beware.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Arturo-, Feb 28, 2014.

1. We just finished war against Udder madness.

Not only had we inactive but also he xtalled at the end of the war when we had lead and all our sh were down to feed opponent clan.

There was no targets for opponent sh to sko and they did----skoing on him.

Right after war ended he left and went back to udder madness.

The name is D-A.

Information has been confirmed by one of our friends at udder madness not active in this war.

So to every clan taking mercs remember this name D-A if you have this ... in your clan for war and match udder madness you going have not only inactive but also leaking xtaller.

Also be ready to have an sh who will have his allies bought mid war.

Latest war of Yama against udder madness.

2. Oh D-A.... This wont be pretty

3. What is this but

4. this entertains me. I love subterfuge.

5. Pretty obvious solution to me, y'know no good deed goes un rewarded

6. He's in udder madness 

7. Wow unbelievable.

8. So udder madness planted a mole in your clan and he xtalled and leaked at the end to make them win. Wow this is a nice new strategy.

Get him guys, good luck.

9. when war week 6 war 8 at Yama against Udder Madness started this user D-A was a member of udder madness warring at Yama (we knew when he went back and our friend at udder madness told us he is there member) . first of all he went inactive so udder madness GH got attacks , steals and attack knock outs from him and when war was near ending we at Yama were leading they had no one to sko on and there all bigs were down couldn't come up so what did D-A do ? he xstalled for the udder madness GH to feed on him. that's attacking, stealing from him and attack knock out him. he give around 3-4 bil plunder to Udder Madness.

so all clans be ware of this D-A user and of Udder Madness clan. an un-respectable clan, with coward user in it.

10. We actually had the exact same thing earlier in the week ;)
    Downfalls of merc's

11. What are the odds he got in the clan his home clan was matched against? Far out 

12. No they didnt plant him . The sad story is i asked him to war. Didnt expect it would end up like that.

But thats a good example to war clans to only take trusted people .

Anyway yeah D-a was inactive in war but he will havemany new active friends now:)

13. He was not inactive.
    He was on, and active.
    Just didnt feel like hitting his own family.

14. we feel like strip farming him now :p

15. Support

16. Wow. Um, sorry to not have anything too helpful to say but... Just wow.

Thanks for telling us about this guy.

17. Always trust the damocles list. He will be now a second time there

18. To All,

We always tell our members they are allowed to Merc if not selected for our roster. The only stipulation is they are not to leak our strategy or information during war to opposing clans.
    That said, D-A's alt was kicked from clan after he went to Merc so that he could not view our clan chat as well as communicate with us. Also, D-A has been perm silenced, so he could not report back info nor would we allow it.

We do not nor will we ever condone such actions. He did not xtal at the end nor did we tell him to.

The actions D-A chose were of his own and not our orders.

At the end of the war, Your #8 xstalled and we shortly after swarmed him with a group of shadow hansels and got an attack ko. We were not sure if we had won or not at the end of the war. Much respect to Yama for a well fought war that could have gone either way.

Sincerely,

Skippyeddo on behalf of Udder Madness Council

19. Because I'm perm silenced ScarFace thought accusing me of xtalling at the last 10 minutes of war was okay cause I couldn't reply. I only got koed 5 times as the other xtallers got koed 6. I respect my family members and refused to hit them in war. Cella/Loada and other members have done the same when matched against family/allied clans. I don't throw wars. But I'll respect my home clan and the members in it.